Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The terrible awful

While updating my phone a few days ago my awesome computer decided to be extra amazing and completely restore my phone, aka wiped everything...so all of the fun pictures I'd been taking to blog about- poof! Gone in an instant. (I hate iTunes) so after I stopped crying about it, mmm like ten minutes ago, I decided I can't let this terribly awful thing hinder my blogging! (and yea I am aware I've been a slacker for the past 2 weeksish but no more)
Awfully exciting things happening in my life?? Well Joel finally decided to get on the bandwagon and play words with friends- loooving it. Not loving that he's super good at it though...Joel is also taking a mock MCAT on Saturday for like 6 hours (cringe) I guess that's more awful than awfully exciting, oh well good luck babe!
And now on to terrible news...we are almost done with all of the seasons of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix (gasp!) I know I don't know what we're going to do from 10-11 every night now. Other terrible news? It's freezing, and I need it to be spring already! Baaah I secretly hope Joel gets into this US med school in the Caribbean so I can lay on the beach everyday, how amazing would that be? However I think I'd miss my parents too much.....well that's a pros and con list I'll put off for a later date!
So for a picture update- a friend took our Palmer family pictures and here are some faves! :)






2 comments:

  1. Hey Alli!! Scott is taking the MCATS again this year too!! Good luck Joel! I looked into the school in the Caribbean too! Scott actually knows someone who had a brother who went there... sadly almost no one that goes there passes the tests to actually practice in the US :( But there is one in Hawaii I do believe!! Where do you guys hope to go? Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures. Thats good he is taking the practice test. Sean is doing it that day too. We just finished How I Met Your Mother on netflix too. Such a sad day!! I miss Barney!! do you watch gossip girl on netflix?? im in love

    ReplyDelete