Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bye Little Guy

My little Cr-V and I have been through a lot together. He was my first car. (the one i drove in high school doesnt count, he wasnt really MINE) This little guy was with me for my first semester of college at the U. He kept me safe during those cold snowy months, when the U's campus is crazy. He drove me all the way up to Rexburg to visit my good friend Kari, where I made a pit stop at my cousins house, where I met my husband for the first time.

I loved this little guy...all the way up until the drivers side door stopped wanting to open. Until I had to climb in and out of the passenger side every time I got in and out...then I didnt love him so much.

Our story ended yesterday night, when I traded him in for a pretty new sparkly amazingly awesome new jeep. But I did have a sentimental moment as we were leaving...hence this picture.


Little Guy
1998-forever probably (its a honda...)

No comments:

Post a Comment