Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Gratitude

I love this quote. At work i send out thank you cards to clients who do loans, open counts etc...and this was on the front of one of the cards. It made me stop and think, and i realized that i need more gratitude in my life. I find that i am always thinking about what i dont have, or feeling sorry that others have different opportunites. So i have decided that part of my photo a day will be to take pictures of what i am grateful for, and hopefully these little reminders will help me to see the roses in my life instead of the thorns.


The biggest blessing in my life is

FAMILY.

I didnt take very many pictures on Christmas, but here are the ones I got. I am so grateful to live close to both our families and to have spent Christmas with the Palmers




After i took this picture i realized that i always buy joel grey clothes...hats, jackets, sweats, shirts...everything. he just looks so good in it! haha




Merry Late Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment