Sunday, January 8, 2012

New little guy

Here is my new baby. I love him. What I do not love was the process of buying him. Ever since our house buying fiasco where we got sued or should I say screwed, its kind of made us leery of any big purchases.

That experience taught us to never underestimate people, because if they can screw you, they probably will. Now I know this is a terrible attitude to have, and we weren't always like this. Before the house nightmare I thought people were good and honest, and I tried to see that in everyone. But sadly not anymore.

So with that said, the whole time we're talking to Larry (terrible salesman) I'm thinking, "really? Or are you just trying to get me out of here?" thankfully we had my dad with us who didn't hesitate to be aggressive and get us what we wanted and a good deal. Thanks dad!

New little guy is unbelievably comfy and I'm so thankful not to have to climb in and out of his passenger side haha and our fingers are crossed that we won't have to walk into a dealership for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment