Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011

I have been the worst blogger lately.
and by lately i mean since like..September?
We have been so busy, and had so much going on,

that everytime i think about blogging i get super overwhelmed.


So i figure ill post about the end of 2011 when i can,

but im going to try this blogger challenge

that everyone keeps talking about.



1. Post everyday of 2012


[Im going to be realistic about this and say 5 days a week]


2. Take a picture to document everyday of 2012


[this i think i can actually accomplish]



I love taking pictures, in fact i probably annoy people with how many pictures i am always taking.
HOWEVER, i am bad about doing anything with them.



So my plan for 2012 is to take all 365 pictures and


make them into a book.



fun huh?




ok so there is my 2012 goal.


well one of them anyways.
here is a little of what i failed to share in 2011



Thanksgiving at my parents house


Thanksgiving- Lights on temple square


Joel took this picture with his iphone-
Im standing there trying to capture this picture for
like five minutes...he does it in like two seconds, and it looks awesome.
sometimes i hate that he's pretty much good at everything.
without even trying.
haha



I have finally been introduced to Kneaders.
WHY has no one told me about this sooner?
I have never been much of a breakfast food lover,
but their French Toast is amazing.
its probably safe to say its the
BEST. Ever.ANYWHERE.

MmmMMmmm...



I will post more from Thanksgiving,
for now just pictures from my iphone haha
I am so excited for 2012.

I can finally see the light at the end of Joel's schooling tunnel.
Well his undergraduate tunnel anyways...
The plan is he will graduate from ISU this spring,
spend the summer in Bozeman MT taking a 12 week
organic chemistry course...and then he's done!
the fall should consist of MCAT studying and taking.
Then before the end of the year actually applying
to Medical School.
Holy Crap.
Im freaking out about it and I dont even have to do anything.
I know Joel will do great.
he's pretty much brilliant, and actually enjoys school-
who does that? haha



So heres to a wonderful 2011,
and an even better 2012
with the best guy a girl could ever ask for :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey so theres a website you need to check out. This lady's name is Becky Higgins and has a project called "Project Life" It's exactly what you just talked about doing, 365 pictures. She has a whole kit thats SO SO NICE and super convenient! It's a photo album for a years worth of pictures, and small tags to write about each one. I've done this for a few years and i LOVE my albums- so much better than writing in a journal. Her link is on my blog page! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete