Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why the D.I. is Amazing

We got new bookshelves

with alot more shelf space

than our old bookshelves....

So we decided we needed some more books

to fill all of this new space.

Naturally...I went onto Amazon to order

some of my favorite books

I'd listened to on Audiobook

along with some new ones.

Total cost? 75 bucks.

[Ouch]

Joel had the amazing idea

to check at the D.I.

and look at what I found!

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

MY FAVORITE BOOK.

EVER.

Its adorable and I recommend you read it

But I found this little treasure

for a whopping $2!

pure awesomeness


Total cost for all of these

books that I've been

WANTING to READ??

8 Dollars.

Eight. freaking. bucks.

[Happiness]


2 comments:

  1. that's so funny because i just did the same thing today at a thrift store in the bronx. i bought 6 books for 10 bucks. so awesome! and i was actually specifically looking out for TGLPPPS because i've been wanting to read it for ever! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes your right di ROCKS! glad you found some good finds!

    ReplyDelete