Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank you Mary Kay


This is my new favorite thing
Its Mary Kay Eyebrow Gel
and its amazing
I have kinda crazy eyebrows
and I used to use hairspray to make them stay in place
[Gross]
This stuff holds them
without looking shiny or stiff
AND I dont think its meant for this...
BUT
I put it on my eyelashes
before I put on my mascara
and it keeps them from getting clumpy
Basically its amazing.
and if you want some you should ask
the amazing and talented
Stephani Flower
She's super smart about all of this makeup stuff
which is kind of like a foreign language for me
ha she's awesome.
Ask her.
[hope this doesnt embarass her haha]

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha not embarassing at all. The best form of flattery is when people tell other people how much they love our products! Youre great advertising sister! Also it IS meant for eyelashes too! Lots of women use it as an eyelash primer! Way to go on figuring that out haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete