Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I want to go back

to Europe.

I dont know why
But lately I have been obsessed
with traveling

After I graduated my parents and little brother
went on a trip to Europe
and I cant wait for someday
when Joel and I can go to all of these amazing places


Paris




Versailles Palace Gardens


Arc De Triomphe


Germany

Neuschwanstein Castle


isn't that the most amazing blue you've ever seen?
makes me want cotton candy ice cream

Switzerland



Swiss Alps


Inside the Mountain
everything is ice, including the walkways
you can pretty much guess I fell
alot.

Italy

Venice

Piazza San Marco

Gondolas!




La Spezia

This place was paradise
Lord Byron (the poet) actually used this place where
im standing below....as his inspiration for most
of his poems. So cool!


Cinque Terre (Five lands)
Five towns hug the sea cliffs
along the Mediterranean
There is a train connecting them all
and the ride was worth it
they had amazing seafood!

Im also obsessed with the color of water
look how clear that is???

Pisa


Florence

Duomo



Rome


The Vatican

Colosseum

Parthenon


I know it'll probably be a long time
before we ever go to any of these places

all the more time to plan! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment