Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dont mind if I do!

I love chocolate.

like, really LOVE it.


This is the main motivator to

start the Slim Fast diet

that I have now been on for about two weeks

*(and have lost 5 lbs)

Wahoo!


and this diet lets you eat little snacks

and while searching for some

new healthy snacks

I found these bad boys...

one word: AMAZING!!!

and guess what the serving size is?

24 almonds...

and guess how much sugar....4g!!!!

amazing.

However they do have 160 calories in 24

So I eat them sparingly but

Oh My Word

they are great

you should buy some.

and then tell me where you found them

because they are MIA in Pocatello.

I havent been able to find them anywhere!

(found mine in IF)


So if you're looking for something

Slightly sweet and delicious

that you dont have to feel bad

about after you eat it...

then there ya go :)

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. stop dieting! you have NOTHING left to lose crazy girl!!

    ReplyDelete