Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Too Early?

I. Love. Fall.
I love hot cider.
Coats.
Orange.
Pumpkins.
Cuddling in the cold.
Marshmellows in my hot chocolate.
Tights.
Boots.
Leaves.
Halloween!
Corn mazes.
Haunted houses.
Scarves.
Snow?
Excitment of Christmas coming.
Conference.
Fall Decor in my house.
Candles.
I love everything about Fall. So is it to early to put up my wreath?
ha ha oh well its already up!
I Love having apple and pumpkin candles burning

and yep, thats right I even whipped out some of the Halloween decor
Im just so excited!


And today Im wearing my purple tights.
maybe if I start dressing in fall attire...it will come faster?


mmmm yeah doesnt look like it, its 69 degrees outside.
But look at Thursday and Friday!
ha ha maybe there is hope?


p.s. My Birthday is on Sunday.
I cannot wait.
So much so that I already ordered my present!
ha ha it will be here tomorrow!
My dilema is...do I wrap it and open it on Sunday?
Or take it out as soon as it gets into my hands?
ha ha we'll see what happens.








4 comments:

  1. LOVE. i unpacked all my tights this weeeeek. so pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. it. too!! Might I add, Christmas in the nighttime sky,(fireworks) the saturday after Thanksgiving. You guys are more than welcome to come...we even have hot chocolate with marshmellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for fall. Your wreath is so cute! And I'm gonna have to get me a pumpkin & apple candle, its perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete