Friday, September 3, 2010

Cali-forn.I.A.


We went with Joels Family to California back in August and it was AmaZinG!

AND it was my first time boogie boarding.

At first I said there was no way I would do it,

The water is FREEZING.

Ha but Joel made me by threatening to just throw me in

So there I am, riding in one of my first waves

and I LOVED it!




Joel, me, Miles, Jenna





Most of our time was spent at the beach

but one night we went minigolfing and gokarting

you wouldnt tell by the picture

but thats what we are doing here haha


Ha this is typical of Joels dad

he is always doing stuff to make us all laugh

even though that seaweed was nasty

he sacrificed in the name of comedy


Another night we went to a little pier/boardwalk called

Belmont

It would have been fun

but after the second ride I got sick

for the rest of the night

Ha but everyone else had alot of fun

and Brett climbed a coconut tree, real fast...

to win that pink monkey hahaha

that turned into the biggest inside joke of the trip

good times




I dont know why but I just love this picture

perhaps because hes so cute?

that must be it :)



It was terrible to have to come back to work

after such a relaxing vacation

im already counting down to the next one

WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Wahoo!







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Tell Joel my kids are missing him now that there is no more "lunch park". Oh well, there is always next summer and we will probably STILL be here

    ReplyDelete