Sunday, October 25, 2009

Its sad I know but....

So in case you didnt know, I Love Twilight. Ive tried to get Joel to love it as much as I do...but yeah thats not happening anytime soon. Ha anyways I am bored at work and stumbled across this new teaser trailer...and I wont lie I was about to die of excitement. Here is the link-
and here is another AMAZING one that I just found while writing this ha ha

I SOOOOO cannot wait for new moon! only like what...26 more days? AH!
ok ok so now onto real life happenings.

We went to a Halloween Party last night and it was so fun! The theme was famous couples so Joel and I went as Hercules and Meg (dont know if its historically accurate, but thats what Disney says so we went with it) Here are some pics taken on my phone (lost my camera in the move:( so they're kinda crappy)

Ha my sexy Hercules! We played a kind of how well do you know your spouse game and came in 2nd behind sean and katelin Bringhurst...not bad! ha ha then we had a pie eating contest! If you won you got to shove pie into your spouses face- so of course I reminded Joel that if he won I would kill him :) Luckily neither of us won (although I did put in a good effort and joel started getting worried i'd win towards the end!) But the pie was AMAZING so that was probably the best part ha ha

Look at him go! ha ha and on the next one you cant really tell but he has pie all over his face ha ha
Now its my turn- Ha I was really worried I was going to get pie in my hair

Now this was the last picture Joel took and as you can see still alot of pie- BUT I did get pretty dang close to that crust, and alot of pie in my nose.
After the Party we went with the Bringhursts to the Grand Stand of Terror in Blackfoot and it was so fun!!! Very good, I HIGHLY recommend you go!!
I Love Halloween!!! and Twilight!

1 comment:

  1. You costumes were GREAT!! I love them! I hope you wear them on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete