Saturday, November 21, 2009

New House and New Year

So we have been super busy this past week trying to get our house done. We decided to put in all new trim and baseboards, paint almost every wall, new carpet, and new vanity in the bathroom. Doesnt sound too bad right? Ha well thats what I thought. I had this last week off of work and my mom and I spent every day from about 8am to 2am working on it. But I cant wait to move in and have everything how I want it :) Here are some midway pics I took the other night.
Also BIG thanks to both our families for helping out :) You Guys Are The BEST!
our kitchen has become the place to put stuff My Mom :) She's amazing
Joel being cute and handy :)
This Vanity is 9736454 times uglier in person. I cant wait for the new one to go in!
We had our one year anniversary on the 14th! wohoo! We took the weekend and went up to park city ( thats were we went on our honeymoon) They have a restaurant called the Hapa Grill and it was the main reason we went there ha ha the sushi is AMAZING! We also did alot of shopping and laying around the hotel watching movies. it was great! Im so thankful to be married to such an amazing man and cant wait for the years to come! Muah Love you Joel!

I miss the mountains in Utah- well actually I just miss Utah ha ha so pretty
Im the worst these are the only two pictures I took- I need to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment