Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Change your life



So Joels mom rented this movie and we all (me, joel, his mom and dad) sat down to watch it the other night...joel and his dad thought it was lame and left to go play the wii and joels mom had to go pick up joels sister...so i ended up watching this movie by myself and it was a good thing because i was in tears! This movie is SOOOO good! I was a little skeptical because it is like a baptist/born again christian made movie (or something like that) but it was amazing. I was so blown away by the fact that all of the principles it talks about are all in line with what the church teaches. It is all about marriage and relationships and how to love others we need to serve them, and that to fully love others we need to love the savior and know his love...etc. SO GOOD! it seriously made me take a step back and look at my own marriage and made me want to be better! ah i really cant stress enough, YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE.


Ok Ok ill admit the acting isnt the best, although it does have Kirk Cameron in it :) but if you can go into it excpecting that itll be even better!! I guarentee if you watch it with an open mind you will love it. ALSO http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ is awesome. Im smiling just talking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the first one? Facing Giants? We own it and it is also AMAZING! Even my little 4 year old niece loves it. If you want to borrow it let me know - but I will definitely be watching this one - I didn't know there was another one!

    ReplyDelete