Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The House Hunt is OVER

So we just accepted the counter offer on a house we LOOOOVE! Its been so discouraging these last 2 months looking at houses, and this one was such a breath of fresh air! I absolutely love it!


Only bad thing is we have to wait until November 20th to close :(

I have that same feeling that I did when I was little and I would go shopping with my mom and she would buy me something and say, "now you know you dont get this untill Christmans.." ha ha I want it now! But I guess that will give me time to plan how to decorate?

So here are some pics i stole off of the mls





Do you see that?? a DISHWASHER! ha ha none of the houses we looked at had a dishwasher- AND it has a giant pantry...not that I really spend much time in the kitchen, I just love having space to stick stuff! wahoo!




4 comments:

  1. ALLI!!! What a GREAT house!! I am so excited for you! We really need to commit to once a month doing a dinner night! Let me know when you guys have time and we'll host but you better believe as soon as you get that house we are coming UP! Congrats! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! The house looks really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's beautiful allison. I love the hardwood floors :) congrats. I know you guys have been through a lot but it will be so worth it. At least you didn't have to wait 3 whole months to close like we did :) Great place

    ReplyDelete