Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gimme Sum Sumisu!


SUSHI. 
I absolutely love sushi.  Its fresh, healthy, and fun to eat. 
I used to hate it, but found out that because i'd never had really good sushi.
It makes such a big difference.
One of our favorite things to do down in Salt Lake when we come down,
is go out for yummy sushi.  
So I was so excited when SUMISU opened up in Pocatello.
and let me just tell you, it stacks up with the best sushi ive had in Salt Lake. 

THING I LOVE ABOUT POCATELLO #1

SUMISU 

This place has such a fun environment, and great people working for them.
The last time we went in the owners stopped and talked with us for 20 minutes or so,
the waiter was amazing, and the food was outstanding. 
This is my new favorite place to relieve stress and just relax. 

If you go, which you should, I definitely recommend this roll
The Portneuf River Roll
AMAZING

Isnt he just so cute? 
haha he loves sushi probably more than anyone I know

 Puttin it down, so yummy!

For my Pocatello Love challenge I decided to start with something obvious,
Food. haha but seriously, this place is great and I would recommend it to everyone!
So go and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment