Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Down, One to Go

Joel graduated from ISU last saturday and I am so proud of him!
He really didnt want to walk, but thanks to my constant prodding
and begging, he finally decided to do it. 


The ceremony was painfully long, about 3 1/2 hours
but it was great to see Joel walk and get that dang diploma!
haha


My Family above, Joels Family below
So grateful for everyone who came to support Joel
Joels Parents


I wont lie he looks good in a cap and gown
sorry ladies but he's my baby daddy :)


We went to Chili's afterward to celebrate and Joels Mom brought
this amazing cake, and it was delicious!


I cant believe he is finally done with his undergrad- when I look back now it seems like it went by fast...but if you would have asked me a year ago I probably would have said different. 
Joel wasn't super excited about it since he had to start his 12 week organic chemistry course that Monday, but I think once it was all said and done he was glad I made him do it...
what are wives for right? 

So this summer I am pretty much husbandless most of the time while Joel lives in
Bountiful with my parents and takes classes at Weber State.  He's pretty much livin the life. 
But I guess thats ok because he'll have to take the MCAT in Sept...which will be super stressful, and then he has 4 years of Med school after that...so I guess he deserves a little break. 

But I am so proud of him and excited to be moving on to the next chapter in our long school journey...one graduation down, one more to go!  



No comments:

Post a Comment