Monday, August 8, 2011

oh mat, we love you...

I have been bored here at work today, and beating myself up over the fact that our blog has been neglected this summer. We have had alot of fun, and enjoyed every minute of it...I just cant seem to remember to take pictures of it, and then I forget to blog about it! So I was trying to come up with something I WANTED to share, and this is what I came up with.


MAT KEARNEY


Joel and I both looooove Mat Kearney. He is one of the most talented people I've ever listened to. All of his music is very personal and uplifting and his voice is to die for. His third album just came out on August 2nd [Young Love] and it is just as amazing as his first two [Nothing left to lose, and City of Black and White] So while I was looking up his new tour dates [sadly all of them are on the east coast and the south...LAME!] I came across his blog....and noticed that HE GOT MARRIED! I was so excited and googled pictures. Look how adorable they are! His wife Annie [who inspired the song "Hey Mama" on his new album and happens to be one of my favorite songs...] is so pretty and perfect for him. They wanted to get married in the south underneath weeping willows, and the wedding pictures are so cool.

I have this romantic idea of what the south is like and cant wait to go there someday. Joel served his mission in Tennessee, which is where Mat and Annie got married. Im hoping that when we finally go I can find a grove of willows and have sweet pictures like these taken of my sweetie and I :)








If you havent heard his stuff, go listen to it, you wont be disappointed

I PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment