Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ponderings

I have been in a funk lately. This funk is due to me feeling sorry for myself. I had some big disappointments at work (post for another day when im not still bitter about it) and since then ive been feeling crappy. I feel cheated and im taking it out on everything else...Ive been asking myself weird questions about everything. things like;
-Why does my hair fall out and litter the bathroom floor- something that has always happened, but has now made me furious.
-Why cant I be impractical? I want a new car so bad, and I can afford one, but its stupid because mine is paid off...and still running fine. But I work hard, dont I DESERVE a new car??
-Why does everything I plant die? I planted all of my new plants with root stimulator and fertilizer, just like the woman at the nursery told me to! why are they dying?!
-Why cant we be in the Cedar 3rd ward??? EVERYONE is in the Cedar 3rd ward....and we are in the 4th ward. with no one our age.
-and on that note...WHY am I still in the primary?? doesnt heavenly father realize that I need some spirituality on Sunday? I NEED A RELIEF SOCIETY LESSON!!!
-Why cant I get up earlier that 8am. WHY?? Why cant I drag myself to the gym by 6 so I can be in the shape that I want? Why cant I self motivate myself?!
-Why does ISU suck so bad? Why do they only offer classes at noon. WHO can take a class at noon???? give me morning and night classes!
I could go on....but I wont. Well I will....just not on here.

BUT...

I was going through my phone earlier, and looking at all of my random pictures, and picked some of my favorites of some of my most favorite people to make myself feel better. While most everything I do seems discouraging, it is such a blessing to have an amazing FAMILY. I am so grateful for Joel and I's parents and all that they do for us. AND im thankful for awesomely cool siblings :) I dont know what I'd do without them. AND of course my wonderful husband, who for the past two weeks has put up with my onryness. He's the best.



Best day. Period.

My parents :)

Joel and his Mom at our reception

Joels parents and my adorable nephews!

Me and My Momma at the wave

I love this picture haha

Good looking boys! my dad, baby brother and hot husband!

I love this pic too, Joes Mom with baby Talon

My two favorite guys!

The Palmer Family (minus kelly) at Jennas Bday party

Love these ladies! My Aunt Kathy, Grandma and Lovely Momma

Mini Golfing for Marshalls Bday

I am being a total whiner, and I know that my problems are nothing compared to what others are going through, so I should just suck it up. But sometimes its nice to let it out. :)

I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment