Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grand Reveal

About 2 months ago Joel and I decided our front yard needed a face lift. I had planted those little bushes in front when we first moved in, and they just werent doin it for me.


So I went over to Pinehurst Nursery and this nice lady helped me draw out a plan and picked out plants that would look best together. I know nothing about plants and gardening so she was a huge help. Then we waited about a week before picking up the plants until my momma came into town to help. (she knows everything about everything, including planting) haha



So these are the before pictures.








Pretty Sad Huh??




I am now proud to say that this is my yard! I was always kind of embarrassed at my yard when I'd drive in and out of my driveway. Now I get excited when I round the corner onto our street. Super nerdy I know, but I love all my pretty flowers and plants! I have tried really hard to keep them looking good and I think the hard work has paid off. :)



The After Pictures


(ignore the weeds growing out of my driveway, they are the devil. If you know how to get rid of them, please share.)








Next project: Back yard (cringe)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad I came across your blog! You and your hubby are so cute! Hopefully we can have a craft night again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete