Tuesday, August 23, 2011

pb&p

I gained 4 lbs on our Seattle vacation.

Thats what a week of nothing but eating out will do to you apparently.

SICK.

I was doing really good for the two weeks before we left

I was going to the gym with my sweetie every morning

and hadnt eaten out ONCE.


Now I feel like a giant jelly blob when I try to work out

I feel like I am so out of my good funk.

AND I have a cold.

who gets a cold in August, really?


So here is my solution to part of my problem.

In order to eat less, and healthier, Im going to eat more.

I've heard that snacking during the day, between meals

will actually help because you'll eat less at mealtime.

So I was trying to find some snacks to take to work to eat when

I get the hungry monster in my stomach before lunch and dinner.

I would LOVE suggestions

and this is what I've been doing, and have been Loving it :)


PB&P


Peanut butter and Pretzels are delish and low in calories...

as long as you use the peanut butter sparingly haha

(which can be hard to do because its so yummy)



Dried Fruit


Winco has become my best friend because of their bulk section

I was buying dried fruit at costco and it was costing me a small fortune

I can get 3 lb bags of NO SUGAR ADDED dried fruit

at winco for 1/3 of the price.

I like that. Alot.

AND its good for you :)

My favorites?

Apples- Mango/pineapples- Apricots

I've also started taking prenatal vitamins

(no im not prego or even trying)

but I have already noticed a difference in how I feel

I dont know if thats in my head or what

But I figure who cares, I like it!

Ive been reading up on ways to live a healthier life

and when I find some more ill be sure to share :)

1 comment:

  1. I love pistachios and almonds. They are good protein and help you feel full.

    ReplyDelete