Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wild [Flowers]

So remember when I said I hoped that Stephani and I could make it to the top of China Peak by the end of July? Well little did I know that we are animals and dominated it first try! Wohoo! We drove up to the top in her car before and I thought there is no way I can do it, its so steep!! But after about 2 hours and lots and lots of gatorade breaks under the hot sun, we made it!! I was pretty proud of myself and was amazed at how beautiful Pocatello is! I also got a pretty good tan, so not a bad day! haha



About half way!

I was nervous we would run into a scary mountain lion or something, but this was the extent of wildlife we encountered...pretty intense
So Pretty!



Woooo GO US!!


I love me some wildflowers :)

[However Joels allergies did not...We had to throw them out the next day]








I LOVE SUMMERTIME!!


More Hiking Adventures to come!!!


2 comments:

  1. OKAAY. some people may be reading this post thinking: "i could run up that mountain in my sleep". but i am proud of us, because we paced ourselves and didn't give up! and MY legs were sore for nearly five days so at least i know my muscles were workin' hard!
    and i like your picture of herman. even though we thought he was dead, he was really just soaking up some vitamin d. till i kicked rocks at him.
    what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i like your post title. heh :)

    ReplyDelete