Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chipping for Parr

Anytime Joel and I talk about where we want to live, or where he should apply to med school at, there are two major factors. Is it sunny all year round, and how many golf courses are near by. One of my favorite things to do in summer is sit in the golf cart, soak up the sun, enjoy the beautiful course, drink lemonade and eat corn nuts. Now I usually dont go with Joel unless its atleast 75 outside...but he and his brother Miles convinced me that 55 would be ok. (Note the two jackets I am wearing + blanket) But I ended up having alot of fun and am so happy the weather is nice now! Its about time!!



Joel drove the green on the 3rd hole! wooo!!!




What a hunk huh??





Miles doin his thing


I am trying to take the instruction that Joel is giving me seriously...


It may have been freezing, but atleast I had my corn nuts!!!



We have been super busy at our house lately with more projects. The laundry room is FINISHED!!! and we completely transformed our front yard, which I am pretty proud of I must say...and my mom and I are reupholstering our love seat...in zebra! haha I cant wait to get it all done.


**My friend Stephani and I are taking on China Peak tomorrow! Our goal is to make it all the way to the top by the end of July. Wish us Luck!!













No comments:

Post a Comment