Tuesday, April 6, 2010

saw dust in my cereal please?

This is the fun mess I get to live in right now. Saw dust is everywhere, screws all over the floor, saws and drills on the furniture...etc. I will be soooo glad when we are DONE!

We ended up opting for the new countertop, new sink and new dishwasher instead of just doing aesthetics and im SOOO glad we did. I think I will love it when its finished, ha I just hate living in a mess!

We had to move the electrical outlet further up the wall in one spot, so here's Joel being all cute and handy- and his dad making sure he does it right ;)



In this one you can see the new sink, countertop (kind of) and dishwasher! yay!



and on a side note I finally finished my bedroom project :)

2 comments:

  1. i can TOTALLY empathize! and i am sooo annoyed as well. It'll be worth it in the end though right? Thats what i'm hoping. Anyways i want to come see this cute house of yours. and you and joel of course!!!!! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alli,

    I am respectfully requesting that you post more pictures of your new kitchen. In lieu of current photographs, I will accept a formal invitation to see it in real life. That way, our children can play. And by "play", I mean Cricket will bark loudly and chase Miley around your house, forcing her to cower on your lap and/or hump Tyson's arm.
    Does that sound like a party or WHAT?!
    Ha ha :)

    Sincerely,
    Stephani

    ReplyDelete