Friday, April 2, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New!

So I am redoing my kitchen- I was debating on whether to spend oodles of money and COMPLETELY remodel, which would include a new layout, plumbing and electrical, new cabinets, a new countertop, floor, lighting etc. OR just paint and accessorize for a FRACTION of the cost.

What to do?????


Well we finally came to the decision that while a new more functional kitchen would be nice- keeping that tax credit in the bank is a better idea :)


So here are some pictures of the OLD kitchen...I dont think the people who lived in the house before us ever cleaned a day in their life. The walls just had gross primer paint layered on them, and were caked with everything from grease to dried cheese? who knows how that happens. So here are the gross before pictures.










So there are the before pictures.... and here is a peek at the NEW kitchen!




Im not done yet so I will post the Finished result soon, Hopefully ha ha

1 comment: