Tuesday, April 27, 2010

R.a.N.d.O.m

While over at Joels parents house on Sunday we started looking at the pictures on the computer and found all these pictures from a while ago that I'd never seen! ha ha so I stole them :)

Above: We took this in...August probably...of 2008? when Joels cousin and fam stopped by for a visit :)

Below: Ha this picture made me laugh, we are obviously still in the dating/engaged stage because falling asleep like that is SO uncomfortable, now we dont care as much and fall asleep in different chairs ha ha

Above: I loooove this and was so happy when I found it- This was my 20th Birthday (Sept 2008) Joels mom made one of my favorite things, CoNfEtTi CaKe!!! haha I LOOOVE it!

Below: ha I just love Joel and his dads faces in this one

Above: Christmas 2008 Dinner with the Palmers! looks good huh??

Below: I think this picture was taken last summer? my hair is blonde so im assuming thats when it was...ha but dont know what it was for, but i like it! Above: Another Summer of 2009, little Miles graduated! :)

Below: The Big 2 1! (Sept 2009)
Above: Sometime in fall of 2009? Joels Aunt Ressa came to play from California! as you can probably tell we went bowling- at which I am horrible!
and Im off work! time flies when blogging ;)
Ill post the rest of the treasures I found tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. confetti cake? ohhhh my...
    can you guess who else LOVES confetti cake? perhaps we should make a nice big one and watch gossip girl? HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete