Saturday, June 2, 2012

16 weeks

Week 16 is dead and gone!




Things are pretty quite around the Palmer house with Joel living in Utah for the summer. I would have probably died of lonliness by now except I have Miley to keep me company. This past week has been similiar to the last one...nothing to exciting to report.








I feel like my baby bump is flucuating big time...I think I was (or felt like) bigger in my 14th week, than I even am now at the end of 16 weeks.  Its so weird.  I'll literally gain 5 pounds from when I wake up to when I go to bed, and I look at pictures of people who are either behind or ahead of me and I freak out because I feel huge compared to everyone.  I know this is stupid because "everyone is different" and all that crap, but I dont want to be different! haha I want to be small and not feel like a hippo half the time!  I have to keep reminding myself that Im not even half way there yet, and that Im just at baby hippo status right now...it'll only get worse! (better?)  

I am super excited for June 7th, that is the day we find out whether we're having a Henry or a Quinn!  These are my top two baby names right now...Joel isnt convinced with Henry but I figure i've got time haha People keep asking me if I want a boy or a girl and honestly I dont care.  There are ups and downs with both and things to be excited about with both.  However, I do have cuter nursery decorating ideas if its a boy...not sure thats a good enough reason to lean towards boy though haha

*by the time I am actually finishing this post I am almost done with my 17th week...I am a slacker so next picture post should be soon!

1 comment:

  1. SWEAR ON MY LIFE. Henry is on our list. Its one of the only names we agree on! You have good taste! And I love Quinn! My friend just named her baby that and I think its ADORABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete