Thursday, June 16, 2011

Craft Night!

We had craft night last week and it was a definite success! We ate lots of sugar and chit chatted the night away. After about 11:30 everything became hilarious and we pretty much just laughed and giggled until we finally called it a night at about 1...good thing I had the next day off!

This was the text Molly sent me the next morning...


"I feel hungover. I think this is what it'd feel like."


hahahaha I love it.

We made these hoop things, dont know what the actual term is, but they were so much fun and I was surprised at how easy they were! I am not very crafty so I was a little worried, but I think they turned out pretty good!




Before they made it up on the wall






I needed something to go between the new cabinets in my laundry room

and these went perfectly!! I couldnt be happier with how they turned out.


We are already planning the next craft night, so if you want to come please let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. we need to make you an official thimbler. freals. they turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete