Friday, May 20, 2011

The Hunger Games

I am so happy about this.


I was worried that she couldnt pull off Katniss


But I think they did a great job




I get so mad when books are turned into movies


and they cast the characters all wrong,


like they didnt even read the book at all!


Example: Twilight.


Im sure you get my point.


Bella---Kristen Stewart---REALLY???


haha anyways....


This pictures makes me so excited for the movie!


on a side note...Haymitch will be played by Woody Harrelson!


YAY! I love him!




March 2012 needs to come faster!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am way excited for this movie! I totally completely agree with your twilight comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited! I was so relieved when I saw her photo. I couldn't picture her until seeing it. Now I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete