Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Color me Wonderful

I have been obsessed with turning my patio into a "woman-cave" where I can lounge while reading and sipping lemonade, and entertain friends with cute summer plates and yummy cupcakes and watermelon.


This table and chair set is exactly what I want.


Patio sets are so dang expensive! So I am thinking I might start scrounging around the DI and garage sales for some treasures I can paint these fun colors!


Dont you love it??

I am also currently obessing over this entry way with awesome rug. I dont know why but I am saving this picture for my "someday house" so I can replicate it to a T.




.A.d. O. r. a. B. L. e.

I love this babys room . (however dont love the name creed....) but I have a soft spot in my heart for owls, so when I saw this I had to post it. Kinda almost makes me want to have a baby so I can decorate a nursery...ALMOST....








1 comment:

  1. i love it. i love it all. those blue walls. oh dear. my favorite color. you should plan on being my own personal interior designer someday.

    ReplyDelete