Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feeling Brave



http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/05/somebody-get-me-a-beret/


The link above is the site I found this project on. I totally want this in my living room...At the moment I dont have any walls to put this on, but I could probably find one. My living room is red, black, white and an assortment of beige...So im thinking I want to do this with all different colors of tan/beige and white maybe? I think it could look cool on my dark red walls. :)


So this is my indoor summer project. All I need to find is a cheap canvas...hhmmm


And anyone who wants to do this with me, you totally should, so you can help me haha



2 comments:

  1. I love that. I got a pretty reasonable canvas at the paint shop behind Sizzler ... if it's still there. If you do it, I want to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUSHMANS! I buy all my oil paint and supplies from them! I havent pulled out my paint brushes since I got married. I think its time to start painting again..craft date?

    ReplyDelete