Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What a good day

Currently cleaning my house and making brownies to this playlist...

Sink or Swim- Tyrone Wells
Hazy- Rosi Golan
I Dont Wanna Wait-Rosi Golan
Winter- Joshua Radin
Yesteryear-Rosi Golan
Closer to Love- Mat Kearney
Shine-Rosi Golan
Endlessly- Green River Ordinance
Slide- Rosi Golan
More-Tyrone Wells
Been a Long Day- Rosi Golan
Song in My Head- Sherwood
Think of Me- Rosi Golan
Stay- Safety Suit
Come Around- Rosi Golan
Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy

And im loving it.

days off are the best.

And I would be MORE than happy to burn anyone a cd of all of this amazing Music, because sharing good stuff makes it that much better!!

and P.S bath and body works has all of their holiday soaps 6 for $20! yay for Fall!!!

3 comments:

  1. you are so stinkin cute alli!! and you dont understand how happy it made me that you were nice enough to share with me that my dream boots are at target! thank you!! target always makes my dreams come true. we really need to get together.. haha we always say it and it never happens. im going to make it happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want one. i only know like two songs on that list. burn baby burn.

    ReplyDelete