Friday, July 16, 2010

Where do my weekends go?

Oh thats right, they all go to working in the yard.

I figured I should somehow document all of our hard work.
So I took embarassing pictures of course.
(not embarassing for Joel, just for me because I am ALBINO)

The ground along the fence is very uneven.
So we had to bring in dirt to fix it.
yuck.


Ha the shadow makes Joel look like he has a huge farmers tan.

but I assure you he does not, which makes me super jealous.


Miley was smart and stayed cool under the truck.


Why didnt I think of that?



Joel was sneaky and got a picture of me.

I figured I'd post it to prove that I actually DID help.

haha

We are pretty close to being done.

Dah!

Someday ill have my lazy weekends back....

1 comment:

  1. Lazy weekend? What's that? haha. It looks like it is coming along. Don't you love the sense of accomplishment? Good Work!

    ReplyDelete