Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fence

We finally finished the first side to our fence!! wooohoo! ha ha and when I say I, I really mean Joel... :) not that I didnt help...but I wasnt strong enough to drill the screws into the vinyl, or dig the holes fast enoug...So I did alot of holding things, and getting things...ha ha so basically Joel did it. (and thanks to Tyson and Joels dad for helping way more than me!)
Now we get to start on the back...looks fun huh?

our backyard neighbor is a TOTAL jerk, and likes to threaten Miley with bad words and death threats when she is barking in our yard at him through the broken fence, lets just say we will be VERY happy to put the back part up


The last leg will be to somehow attach our fence to our other neighbors vinyl fence...their driveway is at a weird angle, so we will have to cut one of our panels and make a jog over about 2-3 feet from theirs. joel says he knows what to do...ive learned not to question his methods


And to think all of this hard work, money and stress just to keep this little girl from chasing the mailman, running after cars, and scaring the neighbors kids.





P.S. We won our softball game on Tuesday!! yay! AND Stephani and I went and waited in the rain for 2 hours to see Eclipse that night...and it was AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found it! What a cute blogs, guys. Did not know you had a dog named MILEY! Thanks for the visit at the park today, Joel.

    ReplyDelete