Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

My family was camping up at Scout Mountain for a family reunion
I of course made everyone pose for pictures :)

Miley loved it, she loves getting dirty

(Mom, Grandma, Marshall, Jackie and Cooper)

Ha marshall doesnt look very happy....maybe it was cuz we hadnt eaten yet? ;)


(Me, Joel and Derek)
(Marshall and Cooper)

(Mom and dad) I love them! :)
Random Shot
(Derek, Marshall in the corner, Alene, back of Coopers head, Joel, Rick, Mom and Dad)
We went up to my cousin Jordans new house and watched the fireworks
They were awesome
Joels parents, little sister and her friend joined us
Perfect company :)
This was my attempt to get a group shot after the fireworks ended
ha as you can see it didnt turn out
but I thought all the stuff in the air was crazy
and I also blinded everyone haha oops
(and Joel has glowing eyes) haha

It was an awesome weekend
and due to that fact,
work this week has been extra terrible
On a happy note- Our Tastee Treat team did AMAZING at our game on Tuesday
I made it home TWICE! that is huge ha ha
We have another tonight, wish us luck!









1 comment:

  1. hahaha allison that post was really about nothing but inviting you to hang out with me. HAHA. i write in code girl. i'm glad you got the message. LETS DO IT. I have a cool running program that I want to try pretty bad. You down?

    ReplyDelete