Friday, September 25, 2009

The Luckiest

I was looking through all of Joel and I's pictures from when we were dating to now and I got a little teary ha ha as corny as it may be. But I started thinking about when I was like 13 in Young Womens and they would have you write down characteristics of your future husband and all that good stuff. I am so lucky that I got all of those things plus more that I didnt even know I wanted! He makes me laugh, loves me even when im onry and is my best friend. I am so thankful to my heavenly father for helping me find him and letting me keep him forever!

So here are some of my favorite pics from our life together so far :)

This was one of the first pics Joel and I took- its at 5th street bagelry and its also the day Joel introduced me to the Reuben Sandwhich- or bagelwhich? ha ha but definitely a good day

This one was i think a few weeks later- we walked around the temple grounds and little did i know we'd be getting married here 3 months later!

This one is was my first trip to california with Joels Family- SoOoOoOo much fun! I wish i could go on this exact vacation again... minus people getting sick. ha but this was in sacramento before The River Cats baseball game (aslo a blast)

Same Cali trip but Joel and his brother Miles and his friend Doug and I all rode the BART into San Franscisco- ah i just wanna go back! ha ha


This is one of my favorite engagement pics

This is my favorite Halloween Picture ha ha i was a pirate and Joel was a nerd- ha he really looks like a creeper huh? ha I love it!


Wedding. Yay. Favorite for obvious reasons :)

Ha i loOoOove him :)The honeymoon- also favorite for obvious reasons
another trip to cali- we love the beach :)


And another happy day- when we got miley!!!

sleeping on the way to Utah ha she looks so scruffy and soft! i love her ha ha
There have been so many amazing days since June of 2008 and these are only a few of the best- but i've loved every second of it :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pics. we love you two! that deleted post was from me. i was accidentaly signed in to my sisters account, but I'm sure she'd say the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I am so happy you are in our family and I have your as a sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete