Saturday, September 19, 2009

So my birthday was last saturday. woot im 21! I had the day off and Joel and I stayed on the couch all day and watched Prison Break. Ha it was soooo nice to just relax and lounge around all day. We did finally get up and go to dinner. But it was a great Birthday and I loved spending it with my amazing husband :)


We are set to close on our house on the 25th...I hope the seller gets everything fixed he was supposed to in time- because I really just wanna move in already!


For my birthday present to myself I went and got my hair done. Again. Ive been so bored with my hair so I decided to do something dramatic. So I cut off about 5 inches and colored it a dark brown with red tint! ha ha Joel came home and was like, "I dont even recognize you!" ha ha so its a little different :) This is a nerdy picture I took at work while being bored, im trying to be incogneto.


1 comment:

  1. Cute hair! I can't wait to see it - Hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete