Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Hair- House Hunt!

So i am finally putting up pictures of my blondeish hair...and i wont lie i dont really like it. Every time i wash it it seems like it looks different. AND what is so funny is anytime people see me they're like, "oh allison- your hair....," or "oh my gosh its so light" ha so i know that it doesnt look good because i never get- its so cute, or you look so good! ha ha but thats ok, i did it for a change and thats what i got. so here are some horrible pictures i took at work while bored- and now that im looking at them my hair doesnt look that blonde...but it is ha. please dont laugh.
Ok now on to more important things! Joel and I decided we are going to take advantage of that $8,000 tax credit and buy a house! ha ha we figured we will be here for the next 3 years or so- so why keep throwing away rent? I made the first real step yesterday and called a realtor, so we are going wednesday morning to look at some houses.
Im really excited by kind of nervous at the same time. I know absolutely NOTHING about buying a house. So this should be interesting.
p.s. We went to Utah last thursday through sunday and i will post pics later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment