Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Golf, Muffins, Utah!

So we went golfing the other day and I actually did well! ha ha this actually makes going with joel almost every day fun! here is a cool picture of me pretending like i know what im doing- but I actually bogey'd this hole! wahoo!Something else a bit less exciting that happened was that I actually baked something! ha granted it came out of a box....ha i still had to mix it and bake it correctly. So hopefully this is a good start to baking more regularly :) and here is my proof! ha ha as you can see they look a little handicapped.
Lastly- we went to utah over the weekend to visit my family and it was alot of fun! we went to lagoon on saturday, it was like 23983 degrees! ha ha but still alot of fun. I miss Utah :( but oh well poky is fun too...and here is a pic i just found that joel took of my after our long saturday ha ha i love little miley- she's such a cuddler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment