Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I can feel it.

We went with some good friends to the fair last night

and it was the best way to say goodbye to summer.

While its still hot, I can feel summer leaving.

But im ok with that. Im ready for fall colors.

Im ready for my extensions! Sweaters. My Birthday.

Halloween! Decorations. Boots!

Haunted houses. Apple Cider.

I. Am. Excited! I dont know why, but once the fair is over I feel like its ok
to start putting up fall decor. haha is that weird?


ANYWHO. The fair was a blast!

Really I was most excited about the the crappy food I would get to eat.

Including deep friend cheesecake, which yes, I did eat.

and YES its amazing.

We went with our friends Kevin & Aubrey
and Molly & Spencer.
Kevin and Aubrey have two little twin boys, who are adorable.
(they're also the reason Joel is always asking me if we can have a baby)
Here is little Beck and Joel, So cute!


Kevin, Dawson, Joel
Dawson's face is the best, I told him to smile really big
haha so dang cute

Me and Molly, Love that lady!
(and her rad glasses!)
Me and my hot sweetheart! :)




I cant believe summer is over.

Time goes by waaaay to fast.

I cant believe that I am going to turn 23 on monday.

23!!

I definitely do not feel that old.

I keep having to ask Joel, am I turning 22? or 23?

and I have been telling people that Joel is 24...when really he is 25 haha

I guess this last year has just gone by too quickly?


xoxo

1 comment: