Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[happy] old year

2010 was such a good year.


I celebrated my two year anniversary with my best friend
Was lucky enough to get [another] adorable nephew
Realized what I want to be when I grow up
Discovered a love for photography
Joel got an amazing job which he loves
We both chipped away at another semester of school
Sucessfully tackled out fence project
Met life long friends
Got sued, went to court, and had the most stressful 3 hours of my entire life
Body surfed for the first time AND swam in the pacific ocean...and survived! ;)
Joel dominated the wing challege at the Wing Coop in Salt Lake
Remodeled our kitchen
Grew to love my primary calling and the kids I teach
Unearthed some culinary skills I thought did not exist
Found a way to read all the books I want with the little time I have (audiobooks)
I am sure Im leaving out a bagillion things
But I am so grateful for everything that we went through in 2010
the good and the bad

I cant wait to see what 2011 brings
**We went and watched Jack and Talon open presents before Christmas, they were so dang cute!!**
Talons face is so funny I love it
I caught this cute one of jack, im not sure what he was trying to say but it was so cute
Joel LOVES boise state, so naturally we had to get jack some boise swag...I think we liked it more than he did haha hence the bluriness, he just wanted to go back to the table and color

No comments:

Post a Comment