Saturday, January 9, 2010

New years resolution/ deal with my husband

So while down in Utah this past week visiting my family- We decided we need to eat better and get back into shape! Alot of this was due to the fact that my brother and his wife eat SUPER healthy and made us feel guilty :) ha ha

I HATE running, yet I want to get in shape.

I also HATE making dinner, yet love to eat.

hmmmm

So Joel made me a deal that if I get up and go running with him 4 days a week, he will make dinner 4 days a week! ha ha this was just the motivation I needed! Plus Joel is a GREAT cook- he has that common sense for cooking that I just dont have. (He must have inherited it from his mom)

So with Joel cooking healthy meals for us, and running 4 days a week- Im hoping to be back to my weight when we were dating by April.

Wish me luck! ;)

2 comments: