Friday, February 25, 2011

[.Happenings.]

There has been so much that has happened lately.
But I am too lazy to try and play catch up
So here is what has been happening in Picture form

I spent Valentines day alone

Joel was up at the school studying

But he did get me these awesome roses

and wrote me the cutest note ever

hes the best :)





Jack turned 2
Look how cute his cake is!
Julie is super talented :)

this face is the best


he was so excited! ha ha


We bought Jack a Bubble gun and Holster
haha he loved it...


then he dropped it
and it broke. no more bubbles.
ha but he didnt seem to mind


I love his hair!


Jenna's Sweet 16 party!

Now this is a regular occurance at the Palmer home
someone is always wrestling
or headlocking
or something equally physical
they like to have fun :)




I have had alot on my mind lately
some kind of deep stuff
its weird, i dont know why
maybe ill blog about it
we'll see








No comments:

Post a Comment