Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun Time!

We went down to Utah last Thursday to celebrate both my sister in law, Heidi and my little brother, Marshall's BIRTHDAY!
It was so Fun.

We got down there at about 11:30am and met Devin and Heidi at Momentum (rock gym in Salt Lake)
Joel and I have decided we love it.
and we are going to start doing it
because let me tell you, it freaking kicks your butt!


Here is my brother Devin, showing us a little technique


Joel, looking good from behind ;)
(my camera is terrible inside)



Bouldering was my favorite


It is TOUGH. ha and usually I am super weak, but I didnt do too bad :)


Devin is like a pro


The Birthday Girl!

ha I look like I know what im doing



After rock climbing we went back to my parents house

and my dad made THE BEST dinner EVER!

Then we had ice cream cake

yummmm :)

Joel helping light candles


my baby brother is 16! crazy!



Then we went up to Boondocks for some Minigolf and goKarts!


(Poor heidi hurt her ankle bouldering)




We had so much fun with my family

and I LOVE being back in Utah :)

and we are going back tonight, wahoo! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment