Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rainy Jackson

I was so excited for last weekend. more like super excited.
My work was sending me to Jackson Thursday night to work in the store friday due to them being short handed.
So since Joel and I both had Saturday off we decided once I got off work friday that we would camp Friday night and sight see on Saturday.
So we got all of the food in the cooler, sleeping bags, flashlights, tent, etc. in the car and left for our exciting weekend.
The weather had other plans however.
It seriously rained, no wait, POURED all Thursday night and Friday.
MISERABLE.
So we decided to get dinner and just drive home.
LAME.
It was raining so hard I didnt even want to make the effort to take a picture in front of the antler arch...ha so I stayed dry and took it from accross the street.
BUT, It was fun to have a weekend off with my wonderful husband :)
(isnt he adorable?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment