Monday, May 31, 2010

H.E.L.P

So we are going on vacation to California with Joels family in August. On this vacation there will be alot of time spent at the beach. in a swimsuit. dah.


I was going through old pictures while being bored here at work and almost died. I want to get back to the weight I was before I got married

(curse fast food and my hate for cooking and excerise)

I only need to lose about ten pounds but I just cant get motivated!


So these are my goal pictures

I would love to fit those jeans again!



I want to not have to suck in my stomach in pictures! ha ha



Official Goal Picture

All of these make me so depressed! ha ha I keep saying ok on monday I will start running and eating better....then I dont do it and say ok next monday...So if any of you want to be my running/workout parter let me know! I need someone to help kick my butt!



I also found these pictures from when Joel and I were dating and loooove them so thought I would share :)

muahaha the element of surprise! So dang Cute!!!!


So pleeeease help!

4 comments:

  1. gah. i am the worst. lets just go running every night and eat nothing but celery for the next 8 weeks.. i hate running but. lets do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived closer I would totally work out with you. But my suggestion is you buy a new swimsuit and put it in front of you everytime you work out, as motivation! miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Freak Allison you weigh like 118 now? HA I feel so bad for you!! haha just because you weighed like 100 lbs before doesnt mean you need to weigh that much now. I know how you feel though. I think I gained like 10 lbs over the first 3 years. Funny I have lost all of it, I did it by counting ALL calories...seriously write everything you eat...it sucks but it helped me (this is natalie not mike hah)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Allison, how is the running coming along? I have been trying too (said to say but I totally get the sucking your stomach in for pictures...). I ran three times this week but know it would be more fun with a partner. Now that you're not in the ward anymore I've lost track of where you're living. Are we still close? Well let me know I'd be happy to run together next week!

    ReplyDelete