Sunday, February 14, 2010

L-O-V-E



L is for the way he makes me Laugh- whether by being funny or tickling me to death




O is for my sometimes Overwhemling emotions that he deals with so well



V is for the way he puts up with my Vampire obsession, listening to me analyze and summarize the books, and dragging him to the midnight showings of the movies



E is for the Eternity that I cant wait to spend with him




"Love isnt something you just Fall into, Its something you Grow."




This has always been one of my favorite quotes, and it is so true. I am so happy and so in love with my wonderful husband and know that as we grow, our love will too.

I found this picture when I used to do the ward bulletin each week for sacrament meeting and I instantly fell in love with it!! I dont know what it is but I think its so cute and aside from the blonde hair like to think its Joel and I :)



HaPpY VaLeNtiNeS DaY!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Shes a Yorkie :) cute right? I squealed like a little girl when I picked her up out of the bag! So precious. She still doesn't have a name though..I'm workin on it! Im excited to not have to be alone every night when Ty is studying. Its lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We had loads of fun with you little cuties on Saturday. So glad we did it. Hope your Sabbath was beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete