Friday, June 5, 2009

Funtivities and a sad puppy

So last night we had a little get together at the Richmans with the Pugmires! It was alot of fun- however im pretty sure the Pugmires think we are crazy! ha ha Joel and I are really competetive and we played the game Remote Possibilities...and I will just say that it gets REALLY intense...screaming, shouting, victory dances...etc. But it was alot of fun- Then later that night after the Pugmires had left Joel found that Kyle has this little remote helicopter- This then entertained us well past midnight. We even went as far as to make it take off from megans head...ha ha which was an indicator that it was way past bed time.

So by the time we get home- little Miley has been home alone for like...4 hours...and I dont know if she did it for attention or out of boredom...but she had 1. Torn up two pairs of my shoes 2. chewed on my new shoes :( 3. attacked our potted tree and got dirt ALL over the floor 4. got into the garbage and shredded countless papertowels, napkins, and packages.... and lastly 5. Peed on the carpet Ha ha so needless to say she got quit the spanking... So since she was covered in dirt from the tree and somehow managed to get pee on herself we had to give her a bath. Now Joel and I hate the smell of wet dog so everytime we give her a cleaning we blowdry her- This also helps keep her nice and fluffy :) ha ha so the picture below shows the position she takes when she knows she needs to be dried off...ha ha and look at that remorse on her face! I knew she felt bad so of course after she was dry Joel and I cuddled her up on her little bed and gave her lots of kisses goodnigt :)


So needless to say it was an eventful night and I am now paying for it by being ridiculously tired at work, but it was worth it!



The game that brings out the worst in me!
Joel being 5 years old
ha ha the rest of us joining in
she feels bad- you can tell ha ha or im just a pushover





No comments:

Post a Comment